miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

The class of today 24/09/14

I think that the class of today has been a little boring because we´re revising the things that we have learnt the others years and I know it because we  repeat it every years.

And I think that it so unfair the topic about the positive/negative because in my class I´m in the last sit and if the people is talking when the class finish and the teacher says the homework only the people that its in the first sits hear the homework.

And next day when the teacher asks for the homework, all of the people that aren´t on the first sit   don´t have all the homework because they didn´t hear it and the teacher puts negative to all.

And in my opinion this is so unfair.
To the rest of the class I think all its OK.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario